A Pre-First Month's Gift

September 15, 2005- The official day.
October 15--first month, yet it seems like we have been together forever.

I remember you and that first meeting..
I remember the first hello and the first touch on my hand...
I remember the first laugh and first smile we shared...
And all that made me realize that I was falling in love with you.

I remember the first breakfast and the awe all drawn on your face...
I remember the first train ride and the heat of the sun...
I remember the feel of strawberry jelly on my lips from McDonald's as we talked about the goodness of the old times...
And all that made me realize that you were meant for me.

I remember the first "legitimate" date and the taste of the rain that night...
I remember the first kiss and the sweetness it still lingers on my lips...
I remember the first weekend and the first union....
And all the goodness of that togetherness that brought us to where we are now.

The excitement of all the things that had happened and all the things I remember well are all surreal....

The feel of your touch and the warmth of your love are all that I could ever wish for...
All I would ever want...
And you are all I'll ever need. I love You.

Happy First Month, Honey.
All my love.
I love you from the bottom of my hypothalamus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Song You Sent Me

Another One

An Open Letter of Love