Alex

I’ve been meaning to tell the world the feeling I have. At last, I can do that without the worries.

Three weeks have passed since I met Alex. Not everything about our meeting is good, not because I do not appreciate her having around, but because the circumstances were sometimes really beyond our control. During these three weeks, I have gotten to know her a big deal. There were only a few instances that we did not see each other and I admit, when I will finally meet up with her, I feel that vertigo overpowering me, I am dizzy because I am in love.

Yes people, I am in love. Many would ask how come I feel that way when I just broke up with my gf of two years. How can your heart and mind be so fickle, Michelle? Well, when I met Alex, nothing of this was planned. Our gathering took place because I believe, as she would also put it, it was Divine Intervention. Who, of all people, would have thought, that the person I asked to be my friend at Downelink (thanks to MARVIN) would enamor me?

I myself is in awe. I still cannot fully comprehend how the attraction began and where did I go wrong, or RIGHT. I know I hurt a lot of people when I finally decided to give up my two-year relationship. But as I have said before, I am only human. Things happen to us unexpectedly. We may never know what will happen. Things come to you for a purpose. Meeting Alex is one of the best things that have happened to me lately.

What will happen next is up to us. We are getting to know each other with the promise to be together. Each day, as our paths cross, we discover tiny details about each other, both good and bad. As days pass by us, we just learn to love each other more. I know there is still a long way to go. We cannot be certain in this life, ever. We cannot be so sure if tomorrow will be a promising day for us. We just hope and PRAY, that this is it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Song You Sent Me

Another One

An Open Letter of Love