Something to ponder on...

My bestfriend and I have been emailing. Read on..

am here. michelle and i broke up, indefinitely. here is the entry in my blog.

(This is my blog so I have the right to pour my feelings. People reading this, I'm sorry. Michelle and Alex, please...you know what I feel.)


After 2 years, 2 months and 13 days, we said goodbye to each other. Not knowing our fate, we said goodbye. Not because we want to be apart from each other, but because I need to resolve the issues I have. Yes, Michelle, My love, my only one and I parted ways.

I have met someone and lied to the only person who has been with me for the past 2 years. I lied to her and hurt her. She didn't want me to go but the options were clear, I have to think. She has to give me the time I need to face my ghosts and learn from them.


My baby and I had never fought big time. We had petty arguments, but that was it. However, I strayed. Compared to relationships, ours was made in Heaven, fullycoated with sugar and cream that would make anyone die of envy. She made me complete. She was always there when I needed her. She was the "wind beneath my wings", the air that I breathe and the voice when I feel like I am not heard. She was my constant companion, be it during hours of defeat or victory. She was always proud of me, she never stopped believing in me. She was my critic, my fan, and my love. She would stay with me during those times when I feel like the world was about to crumble. She would hold my hand whenever I feel bad and would always give comforting touch whenever I feel sick, physically and emotionally.

However, like any other human, I got lost somewhere. I met a wonderful person. I never planned it, it just happened. Now that it's out, I am free to say that Alex came into my life and things changed.
I met Alex in an online community thingee and I never thought it would cause a stirrup in my life. I never planned it to be this way. I have been seeing her every morning for the past week and have learned a good deal about her. Well, not yet enough, but she is a likeable person. I have learned to like her a big deal and have been keeping it to Michelle.

Finally, on Sunday, I could no longer contain the lies and the infidelity, I poured my heart to Michelle. She cried her heart out and I understood why. Me, of all people, lied to her, the person she loved most. The person she only has, her only confidante, her only friend. We have decided to let it go for now until I am back to being certain. Because she said, for the first time, this is the only time I have been uncertain of us...and she is right. I am uncertain now. Never been so uncertain in my entire life, only now.

Michelle and I have so many plans together. We both built our worlds with the knowledge that we will never be apart, and here comes my foolish heart. I know...I know, a lot of people will go shaking there heads. Foolish you, Mitch. Michelle does not deserve that. But I am only human. So many times I have been cheated. So many times I have been hurt, now I did it to someone I love so dearly, and it breaks my heart.

Honestly, I am scared. I want to try it with Alex and find out what it's gonna be. I am scared with so many what if's. What if I try it out with Alex and it does not work? What if I come back to Michelle now only to find out she likes Anne already? What if I try it out with Alex and it works, where will Michelle be? I think I cannot bear the thought that we can never be friends. What if alex and I will not work out and Michelle will no longer accept me? What if I JUST DIE?

Oftentimes I tell my friends I am lucky to have Michelle. I never had real problems with her aside from her family. Other than that, we were cool...we were ok. She has me and I have her. For us, back then, it worked. But then change is constant and people come into our lives with a purpose. With Alex coming into my life, I asked God for signs. He gave them to me. I dunno if He gave them to confuse me, but I want to have something to hold onto.
Sooner or later, I should be ready to take the leap, to take the risk. I have never been afraid to take risks, only now. I guess being with someone for a long time makes you feel too confident, now I am lost. Help, anyone?

____________________________


Oh my God!!! I never thought you'd do it. But hey, i know you did what you knew was best. It was better to be out in the open no lies whatsoever than going behind her back. I did suggest for you to try it and i'm here for you 100%. You did a good thing. I mean its better that way at least you tried, right. If Michelle is really the right person for you then it will come. For now try what you have.

You've been through a lot! You've always came out a better person. I'm sure you'll get through this betterer. he he he!!!

Is she pretty?

Armi

___________________
Even if others do not approve, heck, I want it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Song You Sent Me

Another One

An Open Letter of Love