An Open Letter To You

My Dearest Hubby,

Words are not enough to tell you the love that I feel. The greatness is suprising itself and I am overwhelmed by it. I tried to re-assess myself and went back to the days before I met you. I admit, I am not even half the person you know now. I was more stressed, more temperamental, more moody. I am touchy now, sensitive, all because of you. I have changed, even towards my sister.

My sister I used to really close before she got pregnant, but that changed it all. There were circumstances that made me into a monster. I was cranky, hot-tempered, irrational at times and was always on a shouting streak. That has changed now. I touch her in ways I have not done in 5 years. I feel the love flowing as I feel my love for you grow each day. I feel that you have inspired me to be less of a monster. Thank you honey. Thank you for the love. I feel I owe it to you.

A lot of things will happen between us, and I hope that the love just grows deeper. I am awaiting for the mornings and nights I will spend with you. I look up to waking up each day and looking at your face beside me. I await for that time when you are the last and first person I see when I open my eyes. I want to feel the warm embrace everyday.

I love you now and until the next lifetimes that will awaken me.

Con Amore,
Semper Fidelis,
your Wifey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Song You Sent Me

Another One

An Open Letter of Love